Photo: (c) LIFE
The Patchouli Press Journal will be accepting submissions all year round.
Each issue will be released online. Depending on the number of submissions, we hope to publish monthly.
Patchouli Press is always reaching out to the bohemian. We adore the coffee house dreamers, the travellers, the loners, the rock and rollers and the Left Bank wanderers. We would like you to reach into yourself and show us your spirit in the form of prose, poetry, essays, and art.
The important bits
- Do not put your work in the body of the email, please attach it.
- Include a small bio of yourself with any links to social media.
- Artwork must be of a high quality, we want it to look it’s very best online.
- You can send up to 4 poems but please make sure you send them all in one document.
- Prose and essays can be up to 3000 words.
- Creative rights remain with the owner at all times.
- Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any queries then please do contact us